Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Quote Explicit

Happy V-day everyone! I'll share with you this love quote I have translated from English to Bicol. I have appreciated how this particular translation got the vernacular impact while having some sort of rhyming to boot. I liked it so much that I have forgotten the exact words of the English original! Perhaps my fellow Bicolano bloggers under the "Ma-orag Ini" links can provide the original quote.
An pagkamoot
Garo mabatang atot:
Kun pogolon abang kulog,
Kun pal'wason abang kusog.

Why this particular quote, you may ask? Well, let's just say I was down last Monday with a nasty case of food poisoning, and I'm still reeling from its effects until now.

Labels:

2 honked their horn

Blogger MJ said...

Ano man ta sa udo mo pa ikinumpara an pagkamoot?

Thursday, 22 February, 2007  
Blogger -= dave =- said...

bako man udo, atot sana :p nakua ko man lang ini sa kung saen-saen tapos magayon an pagka-translate ko kaya 'yan, hehe.

Thursday, 22 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home